If you have more questions about the Indian hill Soccer Academy please take time to read the following.
The goal of the Indian hill Soccer Academy is a more competitive program within the IHRC to create a balanced athletic development experience with support for kids and families in our community.
- Advanced coaching for player development
- Professional training from Coerver Academy:
Develops players by teaching individual skill and small group tactics.
Team training engages a season-long program that begins with the individual player to develop skill and confidence and works out from there to address broader tactical themes.
- U10 and younger teams Two one hour trainings each week.
- U11 2 one and half hour trainings each week
- U12 and older teams 2 one and half hour trainings and an additional one hour training each week (3 total)
Higher level of competition
- GCSL http://www.gcslsoccer.org/wordpress/
- One or two local area tournaments per Fall and Spring seasons
- Mark Your Calendar Fall Tournament Schedules
- Cincinnati Halloween Havoc October 19-20 and/or Cincinnati United Fall Finale October 26-27
Local (Indian Hill area) practices and nearby (Cincinnati area) league games and tournaments
- U11 and Older Teams: Kugler Mill Fields
- U10 and Younger Teams: Livingston Fields
- 1 or 2 Parent volunteer coaches per team
- Liability Insurance Policy parent coach must attend practice to adhere to Recreational standards
- Parent coach will be game coach
- 1 Parent volunteer per team to take the PA, Parent Administrator role
- Communication Liason
- League Paperwork
- Tournament Paperwork
Date Time Location
2011 June 1,2 12:00-1:00 Shawnee Turf Field (next to elementary school)
2010 June 1,2 1:15-2:15 Shawnee Turf Field
2009 June 1,2 2:30-3:30 Shawnee Turf Field
2008 June 1,2 3:45-4:45 Shawnee Turf Field
2007 June 5 10:00-11:30 Shawnee Turf Field
2006 June 5 10:00-11:30 Shawnee Turf Field
2005 June 5 10:00-11:30 Shawnee Turf Field
*2012 Birthyears that will be in 2nd grade in the Fall are eligible to try out for our 2011 teams. Spring 2020 Season will include a dedicated 2012 team.